Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just Keep Swimming

I finally got to play with my Happy Whale Clearlits Die.  I wanted to do a pod of whales and a school of fish.  While I was making the card I kept hearing Dori singing "just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." and that's how I came up with the sentiment.  Finding Nemo is one of my favorite animated movie.


I started with a marina mist card stock for my base card,  The panel is vanilla.  I sponged baja breeze and marina mist ink all over the panel.  I die cut the whales with the Happy Whale Clearlits Die using Print Poetry Designer Papers.  Then I took strips of patterned paper and die cut the fishes using the same clearlits die.  I glued the fishes and the polka dot whale onto the panel .  The green whale was on single dimensionals and the blue whale was on double dimensionals

The sentiment was stamped with marina mist ink using the new photopolymer stamps called Designer Type that Stampin'Up is currently market testing.  These are the new completely clear stamps from SU.  I love them!!!  Can't wait to see more clear stamps in the future.


This card also makes me smile, just like the Henry Says card.  Hope it made you smile too!

Until the next post..........

Cheers!!!

irene

1 comment: