Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Remake Sunday - Bitty Butterflies

Welcome to another Remake Sunday!  The original card was from a stamping class I did in February 2007 and posted HERE.


My remake is quite simple and easy to make.  Instead of heat embossing I opted for dry embossing this time around.  Not only is dry embossing quicker than heat embossing, the use of punches really sped up the making of this card.  I love the bitty butterfly punch.


The base card is cherry cobbler and the main panel is very vanilla.  I punched crumb cake card stock with the 1-1/4 scallop punch.  Then I dry embossed them using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The butterflies were punched with the bitty butterfly punch using patterned papers from the Print Poetry Designer Paper Stack.  Instead of hemp twine, I used baker's twine in cherry cobbler.  The sentiment is from a retired stamp set called Faith in Nature and was stamped in cherry cobbler ink.  I added the pearls and it's done!.


Hope you like this version.  Until next time............

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment