Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Remake Sunday - Henry Says

I am starting a regular feature on my blog called Remake Sunday where I CASE myself and remake an old card using new supplies.

The original card was uploaded HERE in 2006 if you want the details.


This tine around I'm using the stamp set Henry Says from Stampin'Up's Spring Catalog.  The colors are cherry cobbler, baja breeze and soft suede.  The card base is cherry cobbler card stock and the panel is baja breeze card stock.  I used the 1-3/4" circle punch to make the round "window".  I stamped the sentiment, birds and hearts from the Henry Says stamp set in cherry cobbler ink.  I used cherry cobbler baker's twine for the bow (see photo for placement).  I mounted the panel on the base card using dimensionals.

I stamped the elephant on a piece of designer paper from the Print Poetry DSP stack using soft suede ink.  I fussy cut him and added a black rhinestone for his eye.  I added adhesive on the back and inserted him in the "window".  I made this the last step so I can position him perfectly with the tip of his trunk right on the hearts like he's blowing heart bubbles.


Isn't that a fun card image?  So playful, I love how it turned out.

Hope you enjoyed today's card.  Until next time.............

Cheers!!!


irene

1 comment: