Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Dress Up


I didn't get to play or do anything crafty at all last week but I made it up this weekend! I knew I wanted to play with the Dress Up Framelits so that’s where I started. Once again, I’m using the First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I love this paper and I can't stop using it.


I die cut two dress forms – one using First Edition DSP and the other one using vanilla cardstock. I pasted the die cuts together to make the dress form sturdier. I stamped the flowers and leaves from the You Are Loved stamp set using regal rose and old olive inks. I sponged soft suede ink all over the form and added the double bow accent.

The base card is crumb cake. The large panel, also in crumb cake, was dry embossed using Square Lattice Embossing Folder and sponged with soft suede ink all around. The garden green panel was distressed with a distressing tool. The sentiment from the Create A Cupcake stamp set was stamped in soft suede. The lacy ribbons and button are part of the Artisan Embellishment kit. The butterfly was punched with Bitty Butterfly Punch.



I’m quite happy with the results. And once I got it done, I was ready for the next one.

I'll post the others as soon as I get a chance.  Until then..............  

Cheers!!!

irene


All supplies used are from Stampin'Up

No comments:

Post a Comment