Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pinwheels

Enough girly stuff for now.  This card is for a little 14-year old boy's birthday.  Well, he's not so little anymore.  He's actually over six feet tall!  They grow up so fast.


Quick and easy card to make.  My base is midnight muse card stock.  I sponged the top half of the white panel with marina mist ink for the background.  I added a strip of designer paper on the bottom and stamped the sentiment with midnight muse ink.  The pinwheels were die cut with the Pinwheel Sizzlits S Die using my new favorite paper, Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack!

I need more boys birthday cards.  Somehow I never have enough of these on hand.  That's a hint of what you'll see in the coming posts.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cheers!!!


irene

No comments:

Post a Comment