Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Birthday Mish Mash

Just a quick post of all the birthday cards I made for my sister's birthday.  Last night, I was asked to bring extra cards to the party so I had to scramble and make five more cards.  What can be easier than using the stuff I already have on my work table.  No need to re-invent the wheel.

First up is the card I made for her from me.


The card base was made with raspberry ripple card stock.  I dry embossed the background using Stampin'Up's Pretty Print embossing folder and sponged it with baked brown sugar ink.  The flowers were die cut using Asters and Poppies dies from SpellBinders.  I sponged raspberry ripple and gumball green  directly on the die cuts.  The sentiment is from the Label Love stamp set.  I love it!!

To get additional cards done quickly, I used materials leftover from other cards that were still on my work table.  These will look familiar, I just changed the sentiments and embellishments.  The original cards were posted HERE and HERE.



The next card was made using the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper as the focal point.  Love this print! The base card is crisp cantaloupe card stock.  I  just added a few blings and some washi tapes. Sentiment is also from Label Love stamp set.


The next card is a leftover from the Paper Pumpkin introductory kit.  I used a different sentiment and added the flower instead of the button that came with the kit.  I used the Petite Petal stamp set and Petite Petal punch to make the flower.


Whew!  All done......... but as I'm writing this post, I realized I didn't take a picture of the fifth card.  Too late now.

All supplies, except as noted, are available HERE.  The Paper Pumkin is by subscription only and you can find all the details HERE.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment