Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Petite Petals Sympathy Cards

I've been getting quite a few requests for sympathy cards lately.  This weekend, I went to work on some quick and easy sympathy cards.  When I was going through my dies, I came across these branches and swirls that I haven't used in ages.  They're not labeled so I can't tell you what they're called or who even made them.  Die cuts and punched flowers make for quick cards!


I used the Petite Petal punch to punched out the flowers and colored the center with raspberry ripple ink using a blender pen.  The sentiment was heat embossed with black embossing powder.  The flowers on the branches reminds me of cherry blossoms.

 On this card, the flowers and sentiment were heat embossed.  I added some blings and silver baker's twine.


The sentiment was also heat embossed on this card.  The background was embossed using the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder.  I added punched butterflies and pearls.

I was able to do twelve cards in about an hour.  Not bad at all.  By the way, all the sentiments are from a retired Stampin'Up set called Hope for Comfort.

Until next time.........

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment