Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I Freakin' Love You! Yippee Skippee

I got this stamp set last summer but waited to use it until after the holidays.  I freakin' love this particular stamp from Stampin'Up's Yippee Skippee stamp set.


Here is another quick and easy card.  The base is island indigo card stock.  I cut a 4" x 5.25" piece of Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper and then cut it in half diagonally.  I dry embossed the card base using Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

The tag was made using tags from the  Tag a Bag Accessory Kit.  The twines are bermuda bay, also from the Accessory Kit, and pool party from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack plus the natural linen thread.  The sentiment was stamped with island indigo ink.  And the last embellishment, island indigo candy dots.

I'm quite pleased with it, I hope you like it too.  Come back tomorrow and see what I did with the other diagonal piece of designer paper.

All supplies used are from Stampin'Up and you can find them all at my store HERE if I didn't include the link above.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment