Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Yippee Skippe Thank You

As promised, here is the card I made with the other piece of diagonal designer paper from the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper.



Same layout but turned on its side.   The stripe paper is the other side of the designer paper I used on the I Freakin' Love You card posted HERE. The sentiment is from the same stamp set Yippee Skippee by Stampin'Up.  Card stocks, ink and candy dots are all in these colors: crushed curry and smoky slate.

The punches are Petite Petals Punch and one of the punch from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.


So fun and easy to make, I love them!!!

I don't know about you but I'm ready to move on to my other favorite new designer series paper.  Come back soon and check out my next projects.

If you would like to get all the supplies I used on these cards click HERE and start shopping.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment