Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Petite Petals and Watercolor Wonder DSP

My card today also feature Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper.  I think one of the things I like about this dsp is that it coordinates with Crushed Curry, one of my all-time favorite SU color.  I loved it so much that when it was first retired in 2010, I stocked up on cardstock and ink refills.  Imagine my elation when it was brought back last year!


My card base was made with textured crushed curry card stock from my stash.  The main panel is designer paper layered on a piece of gumball green cardstock.  I stamped the leaves and stems, using Stampin'Up's  Flowering Flourishes stamp set, with gumball green ink.  The flowers are from Stampin'Up's  Petite Petals set, stamped on vanilla cardstock with calypso coral ink.  I used the new Petite Petal Punch to punch the flowers.  I added the washi tape from the Epic Day This and That Designer Washi tape.  I die cut a piece of designer paper and stamped the sentiment from SU's Happy Watercolor stamp set.


I'm not done with the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper.  So stay tuned.

If you're curious about any of the supplies and tools I used on this card, click HERE and check them out.
Thank you for stopping by today.

Cheers!!!

irene


No comments:

Post a Comment