Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Secret Garden - Congratulations

I hope you're not sick of Print Poetry Designer Paper Stack and Top Note die cuts yet.  I promise this is the last one.  I just really love the patterns in that stack.  The frame on this patterned paper fits the Top Note die perfectly, I had to use them together!


My card base is river rock card stock, so sad this color is retiring at the end of May.  It's one of my favorite Stampin'Up color, although I must admit I haven't use it much lately.  I wrapped the midnight muse 3/8 stitched satin ribbon around the front of the card.  I stamped the sentiment in raspberry ripple and added the three pearls to the die cut frame.  I sponged crumb cake ink all around the frame and mounted it on the center of the card..

I stamped four flowers from the Secret Garden stamp set in Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then I die cut the stamped images with the matching framelits.  I colored the two large flowers with raspberry ripple ink.  I used a blender pen to apply the color as shown above.  I fussy cut the colored center of the second flower and mounted it on the center of the other large flower.


I colored the center of the two smaller flowers and carefully fussy cut them.  When I finished cutting, I arranged all the flowers on the frame.  I made sure the cut areas of the vanilla flowers were tucked under the big flower and I mounted the colored and cut portion back in the center with dimensionals.  Just want to add that all the flowers were stamped on vanilla card stock not white.


That's my card for today.  Thank you for stopping by.  Next post will feature another Mother's Day card.  Until then............

Cheers!!!


irene

No comments:

Post a Comment