Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hearts A Flutter Love Card


I'm so behind in posting my stuff.  Today's clean and simple cards were made with the new bundle from Stampin'Up called Hearts A Flutter bundle.  An 8-piece stamp set with matching 5-piece die set.

If you're familiar with my cards, you know when I want clean and simple I tend to go all white with a single accent color.  The first card is all white with Pool Party and the second one is all white with Rich Razzleberry.  The layout is the same, I just changed the color.

I dry embossed the front panel with Adorning Accents Folders.  I stamped and die cut the hearts with Hearts A Flutter stamps and dies.  I used the 1/8 taffeta ribbon in black  to border the embossed hearts.  The buttons are one of the freebie items you get during Stampin'Up's Sale-A-Bration.  I kept the sentiment simple so they can be used for Valentine or any occasion love note.



BONUS Card:  

I used the left over die cut hearts from the cards above to make another card.  I added the die cuts scallop hearts which were die cut from Hearts A Flutter framelit dies.  I also used the Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder from the Spring Catalog to dry embossed the front panel's top and bottom edges.  The little bows were made with white baker's twine.  Again, the simple sentiment makes this card a valentine or any occasion card.


I was hoping to post these way ahead of Valentines day but I have been so busy lately.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cheers!!!

irene



All supplies used were from Stampin'Up.


No comments:

Post a Comment