Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Washi Taped Feathers

Another bundle that caught my eye in the Holiday catalog is the Four Feathers stamp set with the Feathers Framelits dies.  I also love the washi tapes Color Me Autumn.  Why not put them together?

Here's what I came up with.  Unfortunately, I can't quite capture blackberry bliss on my small camera.  The colors are a bit off.


The card base is blackberry bliss.  I stamped the feathers on the right side using blackberry bliss ink.  I covered a piece of card stock with washi tapes before die cutting the feathers.

The sentiment is the circle stamp from Let Your Hair Down.  I cut it up to fit my layout.  I love the idea of a burlap ribbon and I finally got to use it on a card.


After doing the feathers with washi tapes, I looked around my work area to see what else I can die cut with washi tape.  How about christmas trees?!!!  Well, this was not die cut but punched.  Same layout as this CARD.  The sentiment is from the Sassy Salutations stamp set.


Thanks for checking out my projects.  

Cheers!!!

irene


All supplies are available here.  


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment