Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Festival of Trees Tags

I took a couple of days off for my birthday and made time to do things I love.  I was quite productive but wished I had more time.  Next year, I'm taking the whole week off!!!

Got a head start on my Christmas tags.  I made twenty tags with these two designs.  So easy with the Festival of Trees stamps and tree punch.  The fact that I kept the layout the same and just changed the colors really made it quick to make twenty tags in no time.  One rustic and one "clean".


This first one is made with crumb cake, cherry cobbler and old olive color combination.


The second one is lost lagoon and silver.  I tried lost lagoon and cherry cobbler but opted for monochromatic.


Did I ever tell you I LOVE washi tapes?  The washi tapes really came in handy on these two layouts and I plan to use more washi tapes on the other tags I'm working on.

Have you started on your holiday crafts yet?  Christmas is only 60 days away.  WOW!!!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cheers!!!

irene

All supplies used are from Stampin'Up and can be found here


No comments:

Post a Comment