Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Trust in God Note Cards

Today I'm sharing the note cards I made for my son's Confirmation teachers.  I knew I wanted to use Stampin'Up's Trust in God stamp set.  I wanted to give them at least five cards each and there's four of them - so twenty cards with not much time to get them done.  The Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards were the prefect solution to my dilemma

.
I got them done pretty fast.  I heat embossed the sentiments with either black or white embossing powders. I purposely kept the embellishments to a minimum.  I was quite pleased with the results and more importantly, the recipients love them.






I just realized there's one card missing.  Oh well, too late now to take a picture.  I've given them away!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment