Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sponging Technique

I recently re-discovered this embossing folder by Darice called Dandelion buried in my stack of embossing folders.  The inks I used for my best friend card were still out on my work table so I used them to sponged the embossed images - primrose petals, summer starfruit and gumball green.


Amazing how the same inks yielded a very different outcome.  The card made with the sponging technique turned out nice and soft, don't you think?  In contrast, the best friend card made with painter's tape technique was bold and bright.


If you haven't tried these techniques, give 'em a shot and see how your color combination turns out.

Thanks for stopping by.  I really need to get busy with my holiday cards, Christmas is just around the corner.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment