Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Holiday Cards - Peace and Joy

I have a few new "toys" to play with this holiday season.  Since October, I knew what I wanted to make but somehow I just couldn't get started.  Last weekend, I finally sat down and made some simple, quick and easy cards.


 There is no stamping involve.....imagine that!  The colors are not traditional but the I really like how they turned out.  On the Joy, card I used bermuda bay and basic gray card stocks.  The silver glimmer paper set the holiday tone.  I used D'vine Swirl embossing folder and love how the swirls matched the font of the die cut sentiment.


On the second card, I used cherry cobbler and basic gray card stocks.  Again, the silver glimmer paper is the perfect accessory to this color combo.

I got the "new" thinlit dies from Papertrey Ink and the "old", at least seven years old, embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.  They compliment each other so well. With these tools holiday cardmaking just got so much easier!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Check in again soon to see other samples using my new favorite tools.

Cheers!!!

irene









No comments:

Post a Comment