Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

World Card Making Day Share Part Two

This is the continuation of my mish-mash cards post.

I made this similar card for my son's 13th birthday last year and these are the leftover pieces.  I now have a card for my nephews' upcoming 13th birthday!  I used the Pennant Parade and Memorable Moments stamp sets.

I love this retired stamp set called Greenhouse Gardens.  Raspberry ripple and old olive is a nice color combination.  I added the playful sentiment from Yippee Skippee.  So sweet.

The center panel on this card was already put together when I found it.  Just mounted it on an old olive card base.  I hardly use Wisteria Wonder ink so this was a surprising find.  Greenhouse Gardens is one of my favorite stamp set and I kept it when I purged my stamp sets.

Lastly, another favorite stamp set and a keeper called Inspired by Nature.  I've seen how they do cattails using the old slot punch and I did it on this card.  The butterfly is too big but it was there so I used it.

It was fun revisiting some old and new favorite stamp sets.  Until next time.........

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment