Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Perfect Blend

I LOVE COFFEE!!  I have been drinking coffee since I was five years old, maybe even younger but that's my earliest recollection of drinking coffee in the mornings.  Today's post is all about coffee.  When the current SU catalog came out, Perfect Blend was one of the first stamp set I ordered.

  

This was my swap card at my last stamping group meeting in August.  I was in the middle of moving and I hurriedly put this together to meet the deadline.   I love the Dictionary background done in baked brown sugar ink.  My attempt to add shadow to the coffee cup ended up looking like spilled coffee.  Oh well, you can't win them all!


 I used both sentiments from the Perfect Blend stamp set.  I fussy cut them and used dimensionals for a little pop.  Just so you know, the sentiments were designed to look shaky, from caffeine overload I suppose.

Speaking of caffeine overload, last week I was customer of the week at the Peet's Coffee & Tea store in my office building.  That means FREE coffee all week.  I got my usual large non-fat Caramel Latte with extra shot twice a day.  Hot in the mornings and iced in the afternoons.  Yummy!!  I was really productive at work but didn't get much sleep.  LOL!!!  Here's the mug shot, no pun intended, they had on display all week long.


For all you coffee lovers out there, if you don't have a Keurig kcup machine at home you need to get one!  I consume a lot of coffee and if I have to go to a coffee shop every time I want a good cup of coffee I'd go bankrupt!  With Keurig, I can have a fresh cup of coffee anytime.  Peet's finally joined the kcups market and their kcups are the bomb!

Now I'm ready for another cup of coffee!  Thanks for joining me today and I hope to see you soon.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment