Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Simply Sketched Sympathy Card

I don't make sympathy cards in advance to keep on hand for "just in case" moments.  So every time I need one, I always make it on the fly and I'm never satisfied with what I come up with.  Here's one I made that needed to be mailed right away.


 I had the Simply Sketched stamp set out so I used it.  I started with the focal point - heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I sponged coastal cabana on top and baked brown sugar ink on the bottom.  The base card is white cardstock and embossed with the new Modern Mosaic embossing folder.  The sentiment is also from the Simply Sketched stamp set and stamped with coastal cabana ink.

Not my best work but I was able to mail it right away.  I'm now planning on keeping a stash of sympathy cards because I seem to need them a lot lately.  Maybe if I have a stack on hand I won't need them so much.

Thanks for stopping by.... until the next post.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment