Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Framed Backyard Basics - Sympathy Card

One more Backyard Basics floral card.  I really liked the framed flowers from the last post that I decided to make another one using a different frame.


My card base was made with baked brown sugar card stock.  The frame is also baked brown sugar card stock and  dry embossed with Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.  I used a paper trimmer to cut the rectangle hole in the center.  Using the frame as guide, I stamped the background flowers and the sentiment.  The background was stamped with baked brown sugar ink and the sentiment, from the Simply Sketched stamp set, was heat embossed with white embossing powder.

The flower was created the same way as my previous post HERE except I used crushed curry and pear pizzazz markers to color.  Finally, I added the candy dots.  As I'm posting, I thought a ribbon would be nice.  So I added a ribbon!  What do you think?


Coming up... more Backyard Basics cards.  Hope you'll come back to check them out and see how versatile this set really is.

Until then...

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment