Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Chalkboard Thank You

I'm still enamored with the chalkboard technique and can't stop using it on my cards.  I made some thank you cards to add to my stash.  I must say these turned out better than I expected.  I'm sticking to one of my crafting resolutions - do not hoard paper and embellishments!  I used new designer papers, buttons and ribbons.  So new, in fact, that they're not available to Stampin'Up customers until the 22nd when Sale-a-bration (SAB) begins.  And, they are not for sale!  These are a few of the free items you get during SAB

The first card is for my upline Patty Bennett.  Just a simple thank you card for all the support and encouragement she gives us.  Love how I can match the tangerine tango embossing powder with the tangerine buttons and the ribbons with the designer paper.


On the second card, I also used pool party card stock for the card base.  The Sycamore Street DSP, a free pack of designer papers from SAB, coordinates perfectly with pool party.  Love the contrast between rich razzleberry and pool party.


On the third card, I also used pool party and rich razzleberry colors but reversed the card stock and embellishment colors.  Same but different.


Another fun and easy project and so on trend!

Thanks for stopping by, until the next post............ Cheers!!!

irene


Supplies used are all from Stampin' Up.
From Sale-A-Bration:  Sycamore Street DSP, Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack, Vintage Verses Stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment