Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Many Merry Stars with Endless Wishes

A quick post to share with you one of the Christmas card design I'm sending out this year.  I cased one of my cards from 2012.


My card today is even quicker than my inspiration because there's no heat embossing involve.


I used crumb cake card stock for the card base.  I stamped the big stars from the Many Merry Stars stamp set with cherry cobbler, marina mist and old olive inks.  Then I stamped the snowflakes with white craft ink.  I tied the cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon to the side and added the rhinestones to the center of each star.


For the sentiment, I used Endless Wishes stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.  Photopolymer (clear) stamps make it so easy to have multi-color stamp images or sentiments..

I'm hang up on crumb cake lately so my next couple of posts are also made with crumb cake.

Thanks for stopping by.....

Cheers!!!


irene


No comments:

Post a Comment