Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Backyard Basics meets Off the Grid

Here's the last card made with the Backyard Basics stamp set.  After all that distressing I'm so ready for bright and cheery.


The base card is whisper white.  I stamped the Off the Grid stamp using black Staz On.  The focal point was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I recently got a tiny brayer and it's the perfect size for this panel.  I brayered tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie and gumball green inks across the embossed image.  Matted the panel in black and added the bermuda bay ribbon.  Love that ribbon.  And the card is done!

I did not add a sentiment so I can use it for any occasion.   You can easily make a stack of these cards in no time.  Change the image and try a different color combination.

Thanks for stopping by today........... until the next post.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment